Save .analysis.easm - SOLIDWORKS Forums

I have a bunch of simulation results that I want to save as JPG for CDR and .analysis.easm so that I don't have to load the full models all ...

How do I save a .easm file in a different view using eDrawings ...

DWG file so it can be scaled and inserted into the catalogue layouts. The problem is that when I select Save As > eDrawings Assembly Document ...

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

Long Save Time With Motion Analysis? - SOLIDWORKS Forums

It seems the file save time gets longer with the motion analysis calculation time. If I run a study that calculates pretty quickly, the file ...

Decal appearance changes when saving to easm/eprt.

I'm modeling a cabinet in sw. I have some decals on it. In sw everything looks fine but when I save the same assembly in to easm and open it ...

How to continue analysis when opted for "Solidworks save results ...

Hello everybody, I have been working on some fairly large assemblies and solidworks simulation is taking days to solve them.

SOLIDWORKS User Forum - MySolidWorks

Than save this simulation as an eDrawing format, to share it. When I open the the EASM in the eDrawing: the error says: This file has been expired.

API/Macro to save assembly as eDrawings file

I want to create a macro to save an assembly as an eDrawings file (.EASM). I started with the "SaveAs" method from the "IModelDocExtension", ...

SOLIDWORKS User Forum - MySolidWorks

Is there a way to save the SolidWorks part/model directly asa high resolution bitmap? Currently, the Save As... does not have option, and if we save itto ...

Export files with virtual components to a different file format for the ...

We want to export those into a different file format (Edit: We convert through PDM automatically. We use the convert task for this) and are ...

Is it possible to open Solidworks eDrawings .EASM files in Creo ...

Is it possible to open .EASM files How to open Solidworks eDrawings Publisher .EASM files.